CLEAR BAG POLICY
Please note the following safety procedures. Guests should allow extra time for entry as every bag allowed into the venue will be checked. Metal detectors will be located at the main entrance. Before screening, guests will empty their pockets of cell phones, keys, and metal objects.
The University’s Clear Bag Policy will be enforced as follows:
Backpacks, fanny packs, and large purses (larger than 10” by 10”) are prohibited. The following bags will be permitted into the arena but will be inspected at bag check locations prior to entry: any clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bag no larger than 12″x 6″x12″, and any clear plastic freezer bag 1 gallon or smaller. Small purses or clutch bags no larger than 5.5 x 8.5″ (approximately the size of a hand) with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the arena in addition to one of the clear plastic bags (exceptions may be granted for medically necessary items after proper inspection).
- Clear plastic bags (1 per person) no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (1 per person)
- Non-transparent clutch purses or wallets no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (1 per person)
- Bags necessary for approved medical equipment
*No other bags or purses, including diaper bags, are permitted and the limit on bags is one per person. Approved family care items (diapers, formula, etc.) must be in a clear plastic bag.
Prohibited items must be returned to the owner’s car or discarded, and any unlawful items are subject to confiscation. The following items are prohibited:
- Alcoholic beverages (in all forms)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Baby seats
- Baby strollers
- Backpacks or any large bags*
- Balls or any object that can be used as a projectile
- Cigarettes, Chewing tobacco ore-cigarettes
- Coolers or containers
- Folding chairs or stools
- Food and beverages*
- Ice chests
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers of any type (i.e., bells, horns, whistles, etc.)
- Personal heaters
- Pets (except for service animals used by disabled guests)
- Selfie sticks, bi pods, monopods, etc.
- Stadium seats with armrests and/or over 16-inches wide
- Toilet Tissue
- Weapons (i.e., knives, guns)